Re: [RI_Ancestors] EDDY wedding announcement

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 26, 2013
      Yes Bob, it did
    • Liz Goldgraber
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 27, 2013
        No, it didn't.
        Liz

        ________________________________
        From: bob a <HDBiker1@...>
        To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 6:43 PM
        Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] EDDY wedding announcement

        Did my reply to Liz go out ?  I'm not sure.

        Bob A.

        On Aug 26, 2013, at 11:38 AM, Bonnie wrote:

        > There are at least 100 Johnson connections! I own the " Eddy Family in America" book.
        >
        > Bonnie

      • Bonnie
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 27, 2013
          Hi Bob and Liz

          The book, page 728, lists George b 3 Nov. 1880 at Newport. (no Wilbur)

          George Sr. (no Wilbur), page 519, no date for marriage,
          Children: GeorgeAlfred, 3 Nov. 1880
          Walter L
          Gladys E m Raymond Toomey
          Julia M m George Radford

          Bertha S m a Sanborn?

          No birth dates given for the others.

          Bonnie
        • bob a
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 27, 2013
            Thanks Bonnie.

            George Alfred (11/3/1880) is the guy I remember from the 1950s. He married my grandmother's sister.

            Bob

            On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Bonnie wrote:

            > Hi Bob and Liz
            >
            > The book, page 728, lists George b 3 Nov. 1880 at Newport. (no Wilbur)
            >
            > George Sr. (no Wilbur), page 519, no date for marriage,
            > Children: GeorgeAlfred, 3 Nov. 1880
            > Walter L
            > Gladys E m Raymond Toomey
            > Julia M m George Radford
            >
            > Bertha S m a Sanborn?
            >
            > No birth dates given for the others.
            >
            > Bonnie

          • GClarke88
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 28, 2013
              From Rhode Island Vital Records by Alden G. Beaman, Vol. 12, Newport Co., Births 1751-1860 From Death & Mrriage Records, A-J.

              Pg.252

              Eldred, Frances Stanton, dau. of Job Stanton & Fannie or Nancy (Alger), b. 15 May 1851 Newport -d. 28 May 1913 Newport [md Mr. Eddy] (NeD6:157) (NeM1:167)

              Eldred, Sarah E., of Job S. & Fanny (Alger) Eldred, b. 30 Apr. 1857 Ne - [d. 16 Sept. 1857 Ne] (NeD4:15)
              ;
              Eldred, William T., of Job Stanton & Fanny (Alger) Eldred, b. 6 June 1847 Ne - [d. 26 Nov. 1856 Ne] ; Single. (NeD4:100)

              Pg. 251

              Eddy, George Alfred Wilbur, of Joseph Shermn & Julia Ann (Mason?) Eddy, b. 28 July 1850 Ne - d. 26 Ar. 1939 [wid. Fannie Eldridge (sic)] (NeD9:580) (NeM1:67)

              Eddy, Josph Sherman, of Michael & Sarah, b. 21 Apr. 1827 Ne - d. 23 Mar. 1911 Providence (RID 1911 Pr22)

              here are four other chidren for Joseph S..

              Geri Clarke

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 29, 2013
                "Hello Wilbur" ..... so he was really Wilbur after all :)

                Thanks Geri,

                I'll sort thru my stuff and update as needed.

                Once again it's nice that so much help is available on this forum, lots of nice people !

                Thanks,

                Bob