Re: [RI_Ancestors] Martin E. Potter Obiuary

  • njnunez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 6:57 AM
      Thanks very much.

      From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: GClarke688@...
      To: <RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Martin E. Potter Obiuary
      Date: Fri, Aug 23, 2013 5:19 pm

      Hi
      I know Nancy Jo has an interest in the Walmsley family so I thought I would send this obit:

      North Kingstown weekly newspaper The Standard Times, 22 Aug. 2013

      Memorial Service Aug. 23 at 3 p.m.

      Martin E. Potter, 53 of North Kingstown, passed away Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013 in Grand Rapids, Mich.
      Born in South Kingstown, he was the son of the late Edward, Sr. and Evelyn G. (Walmsley) Potter.

      He was an avid sports fan and enjoyed listening to Blues music.

      He leaves six children, Linda Montgomery of North Kingstown, Angela Carpenzano of West Warwick, Evelyn Potter, Martin Potter, Jr. Horizon Fayerweatther and Cherokee Potter all of Florida, a brother Edward M. Potter, Jr. of Coventry, four sisters, Barbara Young, Cynthia Potter nd Bevely Potter all of North Kingstown and Lugene Brown of West Warwick; four grandchildren, Lebron Reels, Gianna Carpenzano, Kaiser Romero and Omoni Billups. He was the brother of the late Ralph, Donald and Sandra Price, Linda Price-Hill and Lori Potter.

      A memorial Service will be held Friday, August 23, 2013 at 3 p.m. in the Fagan-Quinn Funeral Home, 825 Boston Neck Road, North Kingstown. For information and condolences wisit: FaganQuinnFuneralHome.com

      Geri Clarke
      GClarke688@...