Re: [RI_Ancestors] Re:Jilson/Gilson

  • Sue Mullane
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18, 2013
      Just a small comment.  So happy to hear your all planning on sharing your information.  I do have mine on Ancestry but I also, when appropriate, put copies of my research in the local county historical society for a particular family.  In the past, some of the best information I have gotten is from volunteers who work in the small county historical societies.  So many wonderful folks out there.