Howland-Warren Reunion

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hi!
       The Howlands and Warrens are having a joint reunion at Plimouth Plantation coming up. I won't be attending but FYI: Check out http://pilgrimjohnhowlandsociety.org/ and check out news section for form. I have no Howlands but am a Warren twice through two daughters of Richard Warren Elizabeth and Sarah. The latter married John Cooke, son of Mayflower Pilgrim Francis Cooke. I have a suggested not provable second line from Elizabeth.
      Note some interesting Howland descendants. The Warren Cousins do not have a web site.
      To join I would contact George Bingham of Belmont, Massachusetts and his wife Carolyn.
      Bradford Gorham, the Howland Society President is the former R.I. State Senator and former R.I. State Representative. FDR is both a Howland and Warren. He is a Warren five times. I recall Longfellow is from both.
       The form from the Howland sites can be used for both Howland and Warren descendants
      go to reservation form. I cannot take all these type things in.
       Relatively yours,
      Scott

      Scott Bill Hirst
      20 Maple Court
      Ashaway,RI 02804-1300 USA
      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230
      Note:Telephone if you need quick reply.
      Alternate E-Mail: scottbillhirst@...