Re: [RI_Ancestors] John Parker

  • Barbara Bass
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2013
      Quick search finds:

      NOTE repitition of surname "Ferris' in both... may be significant.  Will try to search further later.  tHings a bit jumbled at the moment.

       1850 United States Federal Census
      about John Parker
      Name: John Parker
      Age: 70
      Birth Year: abt 1780
      Birthplace: Rhode Island
      Home in 1850: Smyrna, Chenango, New York
      Race: White
      Gender: Male
      Family Number: 166
      Household Members: Name Age
      John Parker 70
      Lydia Ferris 23
      B Stater

      1860 United States Federal Census
      about John Parker
      Name: John Parker
      Age in 1860: 85
      Birth Year: abt 1775
      Birthplace: Rhode Island
      Home in 1860: Smyrna, Chenango, New York
      Gender: Male
      Post Office: Smyrna
      Value of real estate: View Image
      Household Members: Name Age