John Parker

  • Dorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2013
      I am looking for information on a John Parker born in Coventry in 1779, married Mary Shaw in Albany New York in 1809 and Died in Smyrna NY 1865. I know there are a lot of Parkers in MA and RI but thought someone might be able to help me.
    • Barbara Bass
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2013
        Quick search finds:

        NOTE repitition of surname "Ferris' in both... may be significant.  Will try to search further later.  tHings a bit jumbled at the moment.

         1850 United States Federal Census
        about John Parker
        Name: John Parker
        Age: 70
        Birth Year: abt 1780
        Birthplace: Rhode Island
        Home in 1850: Smyrna, Chenango, New York
        Race: White
        Gender: Male
        Family Number: 166
        Household Members: Name Age
        John Parker 70
        Lydia Ferris 23
        B Stater

        1860 United States Federal Census
        about John Parker
        Name: John Parker
        Age in 1860: 85
        Birth Year: abt 1775
        Birthplace: Rhode Island
        Home in 1860: Smyrna, Chenango, New York
        Gender: Male
        Post Office: Smyrna
        Value of real estate: View Image
        Household Members: Name Age