Re: Fw: [RI] Chepachet Free Will Baptist Church, Glocester

  • Susanna Hough
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12 4:25 AM
      Gloria: Thanks for the link to the Glocester church. My Pollocks were
      in Glocester purportedly in early 1700s so that was way too early for
      this church. Nevertheless, the photos are remarkable. I saw many of
      the same family names in the 1900s listings that were also in the books
      about the 1700s. Fascinating. Thanks for sharing!
    • Gloria Silverman