Re: What was "RAR"? - Good US Army reference book found

  • miyukichan0987
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
      Linda & All,

      I was so focused on my person and the questions that came up as I dug into him, I must admit that once I got my answer to what the "RAR" on the back of his interment form referred, I didn't delve any further as to where, if at all, one might find V 2 - 4 available.

      As it was, I allowed myself to get a bit distracted and began reading V1 even after I'd found out what "RAR" was and finally pulled myself away before I blew my entire bit of spare time just reading.

      Linda

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Johnson" <myturtles@...> wrote:

      > This is a great resource. Were you able to access Vols. 2, 3, and 4?
      > Would love read more.
      >

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Linda

    • Linda Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
        I was able to find Vols. 2, 3, & 4 online to read for free. All excellent
        resources for anything having to do with the Army. So glad you recommended
        Vol. 1.