Re: What was "RAR"? - Good US Army reference book found

  • Linda Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
      This is a great resource. Were you able to access Vols. 2, 3, and 4?
      Would love read more.

      Thanks,

    • Nancy-Jo Nunez
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
        Great information, thank you, keep it coming.

        Nancy-Jo

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
          Linda & All,

          I was so focused on my person and the questions that came up as I dug into him, I must admit that once I got my answer to what the "RAR" on the back of his interment form referred, I didn't delve any further as to where, if at all, one might find V 2 - 4 available.

          As it was, I allowed myself to get a bit distracted and began reading V1 even after I'd found out what "RAR" was and finally pulled myself away before I blew my entire bit of spare time just reading.

          Linda

          --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Johnson" <myturtles@...> wrote:

          > This is a great resource. Were you able to access Vols. 2, 3, and 4?
          > Would love read more.
          >

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Linda

        • Linda Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
            I was able to find Vols. 2, 3, & 4 online to read for free. All excellent
            resources for anything having to do with the Army. So glad you recommended
            Vol. 1.