RE: [RI_Ancestors] Re: Experience with Social Security Death Listings - Beware

  • Nancy-Jo Nunez
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 19, 2013
      It certainly is, after all these years I was moving along nicely at $27.00
      and could receive the parents names, now I can't. Awful.

      NJ

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2013
        I feel for you and you know what? This is what I've heard consistently about any city in New York state so I've purposely stayed away from it, a dead end. I refuse to deal with New York at any cost.

        Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it.

        NJ

        From: mjbarnett23@... <mjbarnett23@...>
        To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 4:58 PM