Re: [RI_Ancestors] Article on using city directories in research

  • finnjordan4
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2013
      Hi Sandy, I have only had but a few minutes to look over your research/article about directories and
      what a great job. Thank you, I look forward to having the time now to do 'directory' research.

      On 06/03/13, SANDY JOHANSEN wrote:

      I wrote an article as part of my volunteer activities with Generous Genealogists and thought you'd like to read it too. I will post the results of my work on our Yahoo group pages in a couple of days in case other Bennett researchers can use the data.

      http://generousgenealogists.com/2013/02/07/a-tool-for-finding-urban-ancestors/

      Kind Regards,

      Sandy from Colorado