Article on using city directories in research

  • SANDY JOHANSEN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2013
      I wrote an article as part of my volunteer activities with Generous Genealogists and thought you'd like to read it too.  I will post the results of my work on our Yahoo group pages in a couple of days in case other Bennett researchers can use the data.
       http://generousgenealogists.com/2013/02/07/a-tool-for-finding-urban-ancestors/
      Kind Regards,
      Sandy from Colorado

    • finnjordan4