RE: [RI_Ancestors] Hopkinton Historical Association Web Site

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hi!
       Two of my ancestors on my maternal side were Town Clerks of Hopkinton: Simeon Perry, the first Town Clerk from whom I have two lines and Caleb Potter whom I have one. Simeon was also an early Richmond Town Clerk.
       Reminder-Mowry reunion soon upon us coming up in North Smithfield.
      Relatively yours,
      Scott
      Scott Bill Hirst
      Member, Hopkinton Town Council
      Board Member and Past President, Hopkinton Historical Association

      Scott Bill Hirst
      20 Maple Court
      Ashaway,RI 02804-1300 USA
      (401)377-4643/Cell: Quick Response Needed (401)450-6230
      Note:Telephone if you need quick reply.
      Alternate E-Mail: scottbillhirst@...