RE: [RI_Ancestors] Marriages Recorded in the city of Providence, RI Year Ending 1867

  • Nancy-Jo Nunez
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2013
      Thanks, that's nice to know.

      NJ

      -----Original Message-----
      From: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Loree Muldowney
      Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:03 PM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] Marriages Recorded in the city of Providence, RI
      Year Ending 1867

      Hoping to further help..

      Rev. John Quinn was the long-time Pastor at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church
      on Broadway, Providence (Olneyville.) Church and office is still there and
      the office is pretty helpful in furnishing Bp & Marr records. :)

      Loree Muldowney

      On May 23, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Nancy-Jo Nunez <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

      > Hello listers,
      >
      > From sheets I have attached to records, here is a typed out version of
      > the sheets attached from the RI State Archives. Hope it helps someone.
      > On the RI Ancestors, I can scan an upload the sheets if desired.
      >
      > Hope it helps someone out.
      >
      > March 4
      >
      > Thomas Keegan, residence Cranston, RI, age 24, white, occupation
      > laborer, birthplace Ireland, parents names Charles & Mary A., first
      > marriage, married by John Quinn, Re. ? Pastor
      >
      > Bridget Dugan, residence Olneyville, RI, age 21, white, occupation
      > none, birthplace Ireland, parents are John & Mary

      Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on
      your visits to our RI_Ancestors Web site There is a lot of information there
      and more being added daily

      For the benefit of those who cannot access our Yahoo site we have a Mirror
      site for the File, Links, and Databases