Re: [RI_Ancestors] Marriages Recorded in the city of Providence, RI Year Ending 1867

  • Loree Muldowney
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2013
      Hoping to further help�.

      Rev. John Quinn was the long-time Pastor at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church on Broadway, Providence (Olneyville.)
      Church and office is still there and the office is pretty helpful in furnishing Bp & Marr records. :)

      Loree Muldowney

      On May 23, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Nancy-Jo Nunez <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

      > Hello listers,
      >
      > From sheets I have attached to records, here is a typed out version of the
      > sheets attached from the RI State Archives. Hope it helps someone. On the
      > RI Ancestors, I can scan an upload the sheets if desired.
      >
      > Hope it helps someone out.
      >
      > March 4
      >
      > Thomas Keegan, residence Cranston, RI, age 24, white, occupation laborer,
      > birthplace Ireland, parents names Charles & Mary A., first marriage, married
      > by John Quinn, Re. ? Pastor
      >
      > Bridget Dugan, residence Olneyville, RI, age 21, white, occupation none,
      > birthplace Ireland, parents are John & Mary

    • Nancy-Jo Nunez
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2013
        Thanks, that's nice to know.

        NJ

        Rev. John Quinn was the long-time Pastor at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church
        on Broadway, Providence (Olneyville.) Church and office is still there and
        the office is pretty helpful in furnishing Bp & Marr records. :)

        Loree Muldowney

        On May 23, 2013, at 12:26 PM, Nancy-Jo Nunez <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

        > Hello listers,
        >
        > From sheets I have attached to records, here is a typed out version of
        > the sheets attached from the RI State Archives. Hope it helps someone.
        > On the RI Ancestors, I can scan an upload the sheets if desired.
        >
        > Hope it helps someone out.
        >
        > March 4
        >
        > Thomas Keegan, residence Cranston, RI, age 24, white, occupation
        > laborer, birthplace Ireland, parents names Charles & Mary A., first
        > marriage, married by John Quinn, Re. ? Pastor
        >
        > Bridget Dugan, residence Olneyville, RI, age 21, white, occupation
        > none, birthplace Ireland, parents are John & Mary

        Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on
        your visits to our RI_Ancestors Web site There is a lot of information there
        and more being added daily

        For the benefit of those who cannot access our Yahoo site we have a Mirror
        site for the File, Links, and Databases