Re: Re: [RI_Ancestors] Beginners Genealogy Workshop Greenville RI Library

  • Joanne Davis
    Message 1 of 11 , May 23 5:59 AM
      I am terribly sorry I missed the event.Personal matters prevented me from attending. I hope that was not an inconvenience. I will look for another at a better time.
      Again I apologize.
       Joann

      From: finnjordan4 <finnjordan4@...>

      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013, 7:34 AM

      If anybody knows someone interested in starting to learn about genealogy the Greenville Public Library, May 2013 Newsletter:

      "BEGINNER'S GENEALOGY WORKSHOP

      presented by the Rhode Island Genealogical

      Society. Program on Saturday, May 11 at 11:00 a.m.

      to 1:00 p.m. Registration is required. Call 949-3630

      ext. 1 to register, or sign-up on our on-line calendar at

      www.yourlibrary.ws"