George W. Weeden circa 1820s born in Bristol, RI married to Harriet Irvin

  • Nancy-Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Is anyone researching this line or have these people in their family trees?

      I have been working on a line of Weeden's, requested this file from NARA and of course it's not the one I wanted and you can't return them all.

      So...I'm looking for someone on this list who might want the file..because they are a descedant?

      Thanks.

      Nancy-Jo