Has anyone read this at the RIHS? Reference from Unforgotten Patriots

  • Nancy-Jo Nunez
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8 4:00 PM
      I was going through references within the document today and found this:

      Reckling Ninigret, Regina Royal. A Genealogical Report of the Grand Royal
      Family. [S.

      l.: R. R. R. Ninigret, 1988. [copy at the library of the Rhode Island
      Historical

      Society, Providence. Discusses the Ninigret and Fairweather Families of

      Narraganset Indians.]

      Has anyone read this, or browsed through it? I don't know how large or
      small it is but am interested.

      Thank you.

      Nancy-Jo Nunez

    • bob a
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8 7:40 PM
        A little off subject but years ago I worked with one of the Fairweathers in New Jersey. Mike. He was from the Jamestown area as I remember but on the mainland side. Nice guy.

        Bob A

        On May 8, 2013, at 7:00 PM, Nancy-Jo Nunez wrote:

        > I was going through references within the document today and found this:
        >
        > Reckling Ninigret, Regina Royal. A Genealogical Report of the Grand Royal
        > Family. [S.
        >
        > l.: R. R. R. Ninigret, 1988. [copy at the library of the Rhode Island
        > Historical
        >
        > Society, Providence. Discusses the Ninigret and Fairweather Families of
        >
        > Narraganset Indians.]
        >
        > Has anyone read this, or browsed through it? I don't know how large or
        > small it is but am interested.
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Nancy-Jo Nunez

      • Nancy-Jo Nunez
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8 7:50 PM
          Thanks Bob...

          A little off subject but years ago I worked with one of the Fairweathers in
          New Jersey. Mike. He was from the Jamestown area as I remember but on the
          mainland side. Nice guy.

          Bob A

          On May 8, 2013, at 7:00 PM, Nancy-Jo Nunez wrote:

          > I was going through references within the document today and found this:
          >
          > Reckling Ninigret, Regina Royal. A Genealogical Report of the Grand
          > Royal Family. [S.
          >
          > l.: R. R. R. Ninigret, 1988. [copy at the library of the Rhode Island
          > Historical
          >
          > Society, Providence. Discusses the Ninigret and Fairweather Families
          > of
          >
          > Narraganset Indians.]
          >
          > Has anyone read this, or browsed through it? I don't know how large or
          > small it is but am interested.
          >
          > Thank you.
          >
          > Nancy-Jo Nunez

          Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on
          your visits to our RI_Ancestors Web site There is a lot of information there
          and more being added daily

          For the benefit of those who cannot access our Yahoo site we have a Mirror
          site for the File, Links, and Databases
        • Sandy
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10 3:19 PM
            Great news for sure. :-D

            Regards
            Sandy

            A little off subject but years ago I worked with one of the Fairweathers in New Jersey. Mike. He was from the Jamestown area as I remember but on the mainland side. Nice guy.

            Bob A

            On May 8, 2013, at 7:00 PM, Nancy-Jo Nunez wrote:

            > I was going through references within the document today and found this:
            >
            > Reckling Ninigret, Regina Royal. A Genealogical Report of the Grand Royal
            > Family. [S.
            >
            > l.: R. R. R. Ninigret, 1988. [copy at the library of the Rhode Island
            > Historical
            >
            > Society, Providence. Discusses the Ninigret and Fairweather Families of
            >
            > Narraganset Indians.]
            >
            > Has anyone read this, or browsed through it? I don't know how large or
            > small it is but am interested.
            >
            > Thank you.
            >
            > Nancy-Jo Nunez

          • bob a