item for sale at ebay re Hopkins Store/Scituate

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2013
      I don't know if you ever look at ebay for genealogy items, but I just saw
      this today
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/1833-Scituate-Rhode-Island-Henry-Hopkins-Store-Owner
      -RI-Book-Ledger-/171033595796?

      I have no connection to the item or the seller. I just happened to see it,
      so I thought I would pass it along.

      Ebay has great genealogy related items for sale.

      Lisa
      lisa.lepore2@...

    • Jan Robison
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2013
        Went there and the post is no longer...

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2013
          Hi Jan,

          The post is still there. It has 6 days left.

          Try this link instead

          http://tinyurl.com/dx6pcta

          I see from my message that the link I sent was split over 2 lines. You may not have gotten all of it.

          Lisa

          lisa.lepore2@... <mailto:lisa.lepore2%40gmail.com>