Luke and Elizabeth Jillson

  • finnjordan4
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
      Mary - I just sent your email a link to Luke and Elizabeth. His name is typed Luhe instead of Luke. It's about his will.
      http://www.archive.org/stream/genealogygillso00jillgoog_djvu.txt
    • mjbarnett23@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
        Hi Mickey,

        Thanks for sending the information. So far have not been able to get the page up. It says problem with the page. I do have his will printed in the Jillson Book. He left everything to Elizabeth.

        I will try the page again in a few minutes to see what it says.

        Mary

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
          Mickey,

          Got in after a while. It's the same information that I have in the
          Gillson Jillson Genealogy Book written 1876.It's a good thing they made it into that book or I would never have known they existed.

          Mary