A History of Glocester, Burriville Historical & Preservation Society

  • miyukichan0987
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      I came across this notice in the little weekly shopping guide & thought some with glocester ancestry might be interested.

      "West of the Seven Mile Line; A History of Glocester" Episode 3 / first 45 mins to be shown following the 7pm meeting of the Burrillville Historical & Preservation Society, Tues 23 Apr 2013 @ Bridgeton School, 16 Laurel Hill Ave, Pascoag, RI. Info: 401-568-8449.