Re: Nailor Tom's Diary...index of vital records

  • mjbarnett23@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10 7:59 AM
      Nancy-Jo

      Thanks so much for sharing the information with us.

      Mary

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy-Jo" <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      > I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just u
    • Nancy-Jo Nunez
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10 8:04 AM
        You're welcome.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10 8:07 AM
          You're welcome Mary...

          Thanks so much for sharing the information with us.

          Mary

          --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy-Jo" <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone,
          > I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just u

          ------------------------------------

          Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on
          your visits to our RI_Ancestors Web site

        • ghostofdali
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11 9:13 AM
            Yes thank you very much Nancy-Jo for posting that, it helps a lot. That book has a ton of info but it's a pretty tough read to get through it all. I found a site that has it online and searchable (to get the full text and citation page etc) at the Hathi Trust digital library.

            http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001262344

            Hopefully that works and isn't filtered out. Thanks again it's a big help to me already!

            -glen

            --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy-Jo" <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone,
            > I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just uploaded into the file folder, titled Nailor Tom's Diary, under Files/Nancy-Jo Nunez/foldername....
            >
            > Check it out it was an extract and I got it a few months ago. Sorry for the delay in uploading it but I wanted to share...
            >
            > Nancy-Jo

          • Nancy-Jo Nunez
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11 10:49 AM
              You're welcome. I also have the additional 200 page index to the diary
              itself...if I can scan it for a reasonable fee, I'll upload that too...wish
              someone would put all three together on the web.

              NJ

              Yes thank you very much Nancy-Jo for posting that, it helps a lot. That
              book has a ton of info but it's a pretty tough read to get through it all.
              I found a site that has it online and searchable (to get the full text and
              citation page etc) at the Hathi Trust digital library.

              http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001262344

              Hopefully that works and isn't filtered out. Thanks again it's a big help
              to me already!

              -glen

              --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy-Jo" <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

              > Hello everyone,
              > I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just uploaded into
              the file folder, titled Nailor Tom's Diary, under Files/Nancy-Jo
              Nunez/foldername....

              > Check it out it was an extract and I got it a few months ago. Sorry for
              the delay in uploading it but I wanted to share...

              > Nancy-Jo

              Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on
              your visits to our RI_Ancestors Web site There is a lot of information there
              and more being added daily

              For the benefit of those who cannot access our Yahoo site we have a Mirror
              site for the File, Links, and Databases