Re: [RI_Ancestors] Nailor Tom's Diary...index of vital records

  • finnjordan4
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2013
      Thank you Nancy-Jo for sharing.

      On 04/09/13, Nancy-Jo wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just uploaded into the file folder, titled Nailor Tom's Diary, under Files/Nancy-Jo Nunez/foldername....

      Check it out it was an extract and I got it a few months ago. Sorry for the delay in uploading it but I wanted to share...

      Nancy-Jo
    • mjbarnett23@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2013
        Nancy-Jo

        Thanks so much for sharing the information with us.

        Mary

        --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy-Jo" <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        > I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just u
      • Nancy-Jo Nunez
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 10, 2013
          You're welcome.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 10, 2013
            You're welcome Mary...

            Thanks so much for sharing the information with us.

            Mary

            --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy-Jo" <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone,
            > I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just u

            ------------------------------------

            Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on
            your visits to our RI_Ancestors Web site

          • ghostofdali
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11, 2013
              Yes thank you very much Nancy-Jo for posting that, it helps a lot. That book has a ton of info but it's a pretty tough read to get through it all. I found a site that has it online and searchable (to get the full text and citation page etc) at the Hathi Trust digital library.

              http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001262344

              Hopefully that works and isn't filtered out. Thanks again it's a big help to me already!

              -glen

              --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy-Jo" <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

              > Hello everyone,
              > I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just uploaded into the file folder, titled Nailor Tom's Diary, under Files/Nancy-Jo Nunez/foldername....
              >
              > Check it out it was an extract and I got it a few months ago. Sorry for the delay in uploading it but I wanted to share...
              >
              > Nancy-Jo

            • Nancy-Jo Nunez
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 11, 2013
                You're welcome. I also have the additional 200 page index to the diary
                itself...if I can scan it for a reasonable fee, I'll upload that too...wish
                someone would put all three together on the web.

                NJ

                Yes thank you very much Nancy-Jo for posting that, it helps a lot. That
                book has a ton of info but it's a pretty tough read to get through it all.
                I found a site that has it online and searchable (to get the full text and
                citation page etc) at the Hathi Trust digital library.

                http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001262344

                Hopefully that works and isn't filtered out. Thanks again it's a big help
                to me already!

                -glen

                --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy-Jo" <NJNUNEZ@...> wrote:

                > Hello everyone,
                > I didn't see the system notification come out but I've just uploaded into
                the file folder, titled Nailor Tom's Diary, under Files/Nancy-Jo
                Nunez/foldername....

                > Check it out it was an extract and I got it a few months ago. Sorry for
                the delay in uploading it but I wanted to share...

                > Nancy-Jo

                Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on
                your visits to our RI_Ancestors Web site There is a lot of information there
                and more being added daily

                For the benefit of those who cannot access our Yahoo site we have a Mirror
                site for the File, Links, and Databases