Re: Nelson Jordan

  • mjbarnett23@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 28, 2013
      So you have the marriage entry of Roby Ann Costele m Nelson Jordan b. of Killingly, Feb 21, 1851 by Elder Daniel Williams

      Source:
      Killingly Vital records 1708-1850 Ancestry.com

      2nd or 3rd time name spelled Roby......

      Mary

    • finnjordan4@...
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 28, 2013
        Yes I do, thanks. His first wife, Rachel died at age 28 in 1850. They had a
        son, Erwin (Irwin), born 1848. Erwin is my husbands grgrandfather.