Re: [RI_Ancestors] Vital Recs of RI, 1636-1850, 1st Series; V 1- 21 All in One Place, .pdf File s

  • njnunez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Thanks Linda.

      From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "miyukichan0987" <miyukichan0987@...>
      To: <RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Vital Recs of RI, 1636-1850, 1st Series; V 1- 21 All in One Place, .pdf Files
      Date: Sat, Mar 2, 2013 5:33 pm

      I just bumbled into the site of blogger Diane MacLean Boumenot and hit a treasure chest...

      All 21 volumes of Arnold's Vital Rec of RI, 1st series in one place on her site!!

      She searched around the web found all 21 & put them on her site as pdfs with tables of contents for each volume right on the site page so you don't need to go to the actual volume to view it in order to know if that's the volume you want to look at.

      I'll add the link to our stash but here it is in the meantime:

      http://onerhodeislandfamily.com/free-rhode-island-resources/free-r-i-vital-records/

      Ms. Boumenot's done a super job with her blog site, so take a look. I think I'm going to spend the rest of the evening just exploring what she has. The self publishing a book looks interesting so I think that's where I'll start.