RE: [RI_Ancestors] Re: lippitt

  • Liz Goldgraber
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
      You can buy them used through Amazon.  This exchange through the group spiked my curiosity (and nostalgia), so I just ordered a copy of one that looked interesting to me!

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2013
        Sorry to have enticed you to spend money LOL

        These books are really great. If you go directly to the publisher’s website, you can scroll through the

        books to see what has been published. http://www.arcadiapublishing.com/series/Images-of-America

        If you see some books of interest, you can search to see if you can find them used.

        Looking there now, I see some books that were previously out of print are now available.

        There are more than 6000 books that have been or will be published.

        Lisa

        --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RI_Ancestors%40yahoogroups.com>