BENJAMIN PHILIP SWEET+ WIFE AMANDA 1889

  • mjbarnett23@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      I think some members are researching the name Sweet here in RI.

      In my returns for requested death certificates I found some information regarding children of the above Sweets. The family was living in Pawtucket, RI in 1889.

      Apparently twin female babies were born to this couple. Miscarriage was listed as their cause of death. Though one baby lived 4 hours and one lived 3 hours.

      If anyone would like a copy of the information, can scan and forward just let me know.

      Mary