Re: [RI_Ancestors] Re: RI HISTORICAL CEMETERIES TRANSCRIPTION PROJECT

  • Gloria Silverman
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2013
      Mary,
      Yes, I used this and then get to the list of names but when I click on a name it gives me an error message.
      Gloria
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2013
        Marie,
        Thank you, yes, I do have Acrobat and used to have no problem opening the RIHCTP. I'm installing the latest updates for Acrobat now and will see if that helps.
        Gloria
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
          Thanks again, I've found the only way I can get there now:
          http://theusgenweb.org/rigenweb/cemetery/data.html