RE: [RI_Ancestors] RI HISTORICAL CEMETERIES TRANSCRIPTION PROJECT

  • mimi68923
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2013
      Gloria : Do you have "Acrobat" on your computer ? THis is because the
      cemetery list is in a 'pdf 'format. Acrobat is free to download online.
      I just went to the cemetery website and had no problem.
      Let me know if this works out for you.
      Marie McShane

      On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Gloria Silverman wrote:

      Is anyone else having a problem getting this site to open when you
      click on a surname or is it just me??!! It's been this way for days!!

      <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com')>

    • mjbarnett23@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2013
        Gloria,

        Is this the link you are using:

        http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~rigenweb/Cemetery2/cemindex.html

        This leads you right to the list of burials list.

        Hope this helps you.....

        Mary

        --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Gloria Silverman" wrote:

        > Oops! This link appears to be broken.
        > Suggestions:
        > a.. Go to theusgenweb.­org
        > b.. Search theusgenweb.org for rigenweb cemetery index
        > c.. Search on Google:

      • Gloria Silverman
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2013
          Mary,
          Yes, I used this and then get to the list of names but when I click on a name it gives me an error message.
          Gloria

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2013
            Marie,
            Thank you, yes, I do have Acrobat and used to have no problem opening the RIHCTP. I'm installing the latest updates for Acrobat now and will see if that helps.
            Gloria

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
              Thanks again, I've found the only way I can get there now:
              http://theusgenweb.org/rigenweb/cemetery/data.html