RE: [RI_Ancestors] Naturalization Database is now on Ancestry.com for Rhode Island 1890-1992

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hi Nancy-Jo,

      Thanks for letting us know about this. I find it hard to keep up with
      ancestry's updates.

      I found a few of my ancestors there.

      There are also some RI records in U. S. Naturalization Record Indexes,
      1791-1992 (Indexed in World Archives Project)

      I found my great grandfather in there, and he was naturalized at the US
      Supreme court in RI.

      Is there a way to keep updated with new things they add? I see they have a
      blog, so I suppose I could join that.

      I could check the What's New, but I was hoping for something easier.

      Happy New Year,

      Lisa

      Please note my new email address:

      lisa.lepore2@...