Naturalization Database is now on Ancestry.com for Rhode Island 1890-1992

  • Nancy-Jo Nunez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      Just wanted to inform people on this list that the new updates contained
      this database on www.ancestry.com today. I hadn't seen it before but am
      sure glad I read the What's New.I found two of my ancestors in there.

      Happy New Year and Happy Hunting everyone!

      Nancy-Jo Nunez

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
        Hi Nancy-Jo,

        Thanks for letting us know about this. I find it hard to keep up with
        ancestry's updates.

        I found a few of my ancestors there.

        There are also some RI records in U. S. Naturalization Record Indexes,
        1791-1992 (Indexed in World Archives Project)

        I found my great grandfather in there, and he was naturalized at the US
        Supreme court in RI.

        Is there a way to keep updated with new things they add? I see they have a
        blog, so I suppose I could join that.

        I could check the What's New, but I was hoping for something easier.

        Happy New Year,

        Lisa

        Please note my new email address:

        lisa.lepore2@...