Ashaway Trolley

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012
      Hi!
       Bob Suppicich of Connecticut; is planning a program on the trolley that existed in the Ashaway section of Hopkinton decades ago, I believe in the early part of the 20TH Century. Any leads please send to bobssupp@... ,. He is planning a program to do for the Hopkinton Historical Association. Sharing with Bob and others.
      Regards,
      Scott

      Scott Bill Hirst
      20 Maple Court