Unsubscribe

  • Bernadine Couture
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 23, 2012
    • Judith
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30
        I am so sorry that I just can't keep up with my in box anymore. Possibly will rejoin another time. Jude
      • Nancy-Jo Nunez
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1
          Sorry to see you go Jude....

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4
            Sorry I need to unsubscribe- Inbox just is not manageable. Jude
          • Cindy Clark
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4

              You can set your preferences yourself to "digest" and receive just one e-mail a day or "no mail" and still be a member with no mail coming to your box but able to catch up when you have some free time.

              Cindy

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 7
                Still need to unsubscribe, but I am seeing many posts. Jude