1876 Mary Peckham of Newport VT death notice

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      This death notice was posted on the Vermont list. Joan transcribes many
      newspaper items
      and posts them there, but this was is for a RI'er so I thought I would send
      it.

      Source, The Rutland Daily Globe--Aug. 10, 1876. Page 3.

      DEATHS.

      PECKHAM--In Rutland, August 9th, at the residence of S. T. Holcomb, Mrs.
      Mary Peckham , of Newport, R.I.
      Prayer at No. 10 Union street, this afternoon at 6 o'clock. Funeral at
      Stonington, Connecticut.

      Transcribed by,
      Joan H. Bixby

      Lisa