Re: RI, NY, NJ, MD, etc.

  • Louisa Ann
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
      I've had everyone on my mind too!  I hope everyone is okay!

      On a happier note.....learned last night that my youngest step-daughter is expecting again and is due in June!  For about two months or so we've suspected my daughter Amber is pg (again...she miscarried in June) and it is official and I can start telling others SHE IS!  I'm gonna be a grandma!  She is at 12 weeks and 3 days today and her EDD is May 12th!

      Louisa