RE: [RI_Ancestors] GILBERT S. HILL

  • Bonnie Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
      Hi Charles
      Gilbert S Hill in the 1910 Census 34 yrs, Ida M Hill, 30 yrs, Cyrus 14, Gilbert 12, William 10, John T. 45, Clara 8, Bertha 5, Oliver 1
      Could not find Ida and Gilbert marriage info.
      Bonnie

      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      From: rathbunc29@...
      Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:22:03 +0000
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] GILBERT S. HILL

      HI EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO ON GILBERT S. HILL, HE IS IN CLAYVILLE CEMETERY, RHODE ISLAND [ 1878- 1930 ? ] WIFE NAME? PHOTO? THANKS CHARLIE

    • Gloria Silverman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
        Search Results for Historical Records
        Search all collections

        1-20 of 2,456 results for >Name: gilbert s. hill, Event: Marriage, Place:
        rhode island, Spouse Name: ida m.

        Gilbert Swain Hill
        Rhode Island, Marriages, 1724-1916
        birth: 1876
        marriage: 25 Apr 1894 Scituate,? Providence,? Rhode Island
        parents: Isaac W Hill,? Clara Cole
        spouse: Ida May Drake

        groom's name: Gilbert Swain Hill
        groom's birth date: 1876
        groom's age: 18
        bride's name: Ida May Drake
        bride's birth date: 1878
        bride's age: 16
        marriage date: 25 Apr 1894
        marriage place: Scituate, Providence, Rhode Island
        groom's father's name: Isaac W Hill
        groom's mother's name: Clara Cole
        bride's father's name: Cyrus D Drake
        bride's mother's name: Mary Salisbury
        indexing project (batch) number: I09421-8
        system origin: Rhode Island-EASy
        source film number: