RE: [RI_Ancestors] Re: Blanche Jillson b. June 13, 1891 Providence, Rhode Island

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 9, 2012
      Are you in RI? If so, the quickest thing would be to check the directories
      for next couple of years

      beyond 1964. If you really get lucky her death date will be listed.

      You can ask Park View if they used a particular undertaker if a resident
      died who had no family.

      They probably don't have records that go back that far, but you never know.

      Let us know what they have to say. Hope you find something,

      Lisa

      llepore@...