Warwick Questions

  • NancyM
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012
      What year did Warwick stop requiring Residency Certificates?

      What year were Burial permits begin and stop in Rhode Island?

      Does anyone research in Warwick?
    • rimimma49
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
        For Residecy 1906 to present The Bureau of Immigration and Naturalization was created to standardize laws and procedures. Residency in a state for one year and in the United States for five years continues to be a basic requirement

        As far as Burial Permits...If I was you I would contact one of the local funeral homes in RI they may be able to answer this for you...Im not sure but I think that burial permits are still in need and I think the Funeral homes may do this now....

        What do you need reseached in Warwick?????????????...I live in Warwick Im a research helper however I wont be doing research till again till sometime in October or Novemeber when it gets cooler..