RE: [RI_Ancestors] Another GenealogyBank Obit Requist for Staten Island Advance 2002

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
      OK, I'm sending it.

      Lisa

      From: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of miyukichan0987
      Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 12:34 AM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Another GenealogyBank Obit Requist for Staten Island
      Advance 2002

      I thought I'd impose one more time for a look-up in GenealogyBank.

      This one is for the distaff half of a couple another researcher in my family
      & I have been trying to find all night. I'm crying "Uncle".

      This couple is buried in one of the family plots on Staten Island but we
      can't figure out who they are or how they relate. We're hoping an obit will
      shed some light on the mystery.

      I was fortunate to get a hit for an obit when I searched Genealogy Bank so
      here goes....

      Published 12 Sep 2001 in the Staten Island Advance

      Winifred JANTZ, 78, Retired School Dietitian. Her husband was Adolph Jantz.
      Burial might be mentioned - Moravian Cemetery, Staten Island.

      Thanks for the help.