Hi everyone

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 8:15 AM
      Hi All:

      Name as you can see is Ben Young a descendant of the Young Family of
      Rhode Island...and in earlier geneerations from Massachusettes.

      I know some of the members from the other two Rhode Island groups I
      belong to and so will feel right at home...I hope.

      I became interested in geneaology so that the younger members of the
      family will know their family history.