Dutee Colvin

  • armchair_genealogist
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2012
      I frequent the local antique store and they have a collection of old photographs acquired from various places and most unnamed.(instant ancestors!)One photo has the name Dutee Colvin written on the back.It was taken at a Providence studio.If anyone has interest send me an email or respond here.I have not acquired it but if someone has interest I will see if it's still there.............Mike
    • Liz Goldgraber
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2012
        Does that antique store keep track of where specifically they acquired the old photos?  That might help in identifying who is photographed.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2012
          Mike & Liz,

          I have 2 Dutee Colvins from Coventry, RI.

          Dutee Colvin 28SEP1802-22AUG1884
          (my 1st cousin 6 times removed)

          His nephew Dutee F. Colvin 1843-5MAR1927
          (my 2nd cousin 5 times removed)

          Gloria (Albro) Silverman