Unwelcome SSDI Changes Afoot

  • miyukichan0987
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2011
      Good Morning All,

      I'd posted these links over on our previous home as part of a reply to the Projo Archives thread because the curtailing of access to the Projo Archives via the old ProQuest subscription the RI Library Consortium was forced to drop due to economic factors now leaves us with only the Projo's own site where all one gets are snippit views which may or may not be enough to determine if it's worth shelling out the $$ to the Projo for a text transcript.

      So that caused me to remember that our access to the SSDI is now in jeapordy.

      I'd added the information so others beyond our group here could benefit but I've been McCanned over there.

      For our group anyway, if you've not already seen these:

      http://megansmolenyak.posterous.com/are-we-going-to-lose-the-social-security-deat
      If I remember right, though I might be thinking of another person in the world of genealogy, isn't Megan Smolenyak originally from RI?

      http://stephendanko.com/blog/15164