Re: [RI_Ancestors] Irish and British Immigrants

  • Bonnie Weber
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2011
      Hi Angie,

      Had a major computer crash, but was able to save my files.

      I did find a Michael O'connor b 25 June 1835 in Boherbue, Cork, Ireland, son of Cornelius O'Connor and Mary Smith.

      There were several Michael's in the time frame of Michael Jr. but not for Michael Sr.

      Bonnie
      From: Bonnie Weber <bonnie.travel@...>
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 11, 2003, 4:10 AM

      Angie,

      You will have to send more specifics. I have Worldwide Ancestry.

      Bonnie