Re: [RI_Ancestors] Irish and British Immigrants

  • Jim Fisher
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
      Arlan - I have Irish relatives on wife's side which we have never researched in Ireland.
      Since you have access to some of those records, would you mind checking them out?

      Thanks, Jim Fisher

      Thomas Ward 1826 came from Ballinsloe, Galway, Ireland and I have him arriving 1851 and married Mary Reynolds (from Louth, Ireland) 1853.

    • Bonnie Weber
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 2, 2011
        Hi Angie,

        Had a major computer crash, but was able to save my files.

        I did find a Michael O'connor b 25 June 1835 in Boherbue, Cork, Ireland, son of Cornelius O'Connor and Mary Smith.

        There were several Michael's in the time frame of Michael Jr. but not for Michael Sr.

        Bonnie
        From: Bonnie Weber <bonnie.travel@...>
        To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, August 11, 2003, 4:10 AM

        Angie,

        You will have to send more specifics. I have Worldwide Ancestry.

        Bonnie