Anual Meeting-First Hopkinton Cemetery, September 12TH

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Hi!
       I hope those of you who weathered Hurricane then Tropical Storm Irene had minimal effect. We do not have Cable TV yet.
       The annual meeting of the First Hopkinton Cemetery in Ashaway is on Monday, September 12, 2011. Location and time is Parish House of the Seventh Day Baptist Church on Church Street in Ashaway at 10:00 A.M.,. This cemetery is near Route#3 near Westerly-Hopkinton line on the Hopkinton side. Access through Old Hopkinton Cemetery Road or Chase Hill Road,. This cemetery has a cannon dedicated by General Ulysses Grant, III, in 1954. Also is the location of the grave of Mary (Clarke) Saunders who has the price of the gravestone on back of it; and the original site of the Seventh Day Baptist Church.I have ancestors here including my father.
      Relatively yours,
      Scott

      Scott Bill Hirst
      20 Maple Court