Howland & Wareen Joint Reunion

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
      Hi!
       It appears the Howlands and Warrens both Mayflower families will get together in September in Plymouth, Massachusetts. I have no known Howland lines. However I am a multiple Warren descendant and qualified for the Warren Cousins under Richard Warren's daughter Deborah wife of Richard Church.
       Check out the Howland web site www.pilgrimjohnhowlandsociety.org ,. The Warren Cousins have no web site contact people are Carolyn Bingham who handles lineages and documentation. Her contact is 617-489-2529 and 208 Lewis Road, Belmont, MA 02478-3833; and Elsie Williams who takes dues possibly and reunion reservations contact information is 401-245-2673, and 145 New Meadow Road, Barrington, RI 02806-3704. They may still be doing this and I think contact information may be correct. They should be able to guide you. Actually I may have three Warren lines. It appears another through Deborah's sister Sarah who married John Cooke son of Mayflower Pilgrim Francis Cooke can be documented. I have a debatable another line through Deborah.
      Relatively yours,
      Scott

      Scott Bill Hirst
      20 Maple Court
      Ashaway,RI 02804-1300 USA
      (401)377-4643
      Note:Telephone if you need quick reply.

    • letty champion
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
        Howdy,

        I do hope you meant Richard's daughter, Elizabeth; that being said, hi cousin!
        Letty

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
          Hi!
           Yes, my goof! FDR is a famous descendant, but FDR has five Warren lines! President Grant one. I am a descendant of Caleb Church brother to Benjamin Church, prominent early military leader. I also have a possible Warren descent through the wife of Sylvanus White. I am also a descendant of Elizabeth (Warren) Church's sister Sarah Warren wife of John Cooke son of Francis Cooke. Sylvanus White would be a Warren and Cooke, as well as William White descendant.
           BTW, How many of you would be a direct descendant of Roger White, one of the founding Freemen of Hopkinton in 1757?
           Greetings to you too!