Re: Google Book Library Mary

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2011
      Thanks for the information and telling me about your set-up. I have tons of files in my documents and also stored CD which I copied to my Ipod. I was under the impression Google gave you a place to store books, after reviewing the site, it's more of a place to read books on line.

      Thanks for the reply.

      Mary