ebay book - Proceedings of the Grand Lodge of Rhode Island 1863-1870

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2011
      We were talking about the Masonic lodges in RI a while back.

      I found this item on auction at ebay just now. I don't have any

      connection to the item or the seller.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170648548031>
      &item=170648548031

      Proceedings of the Grand Lodge of Rhode Island 1863-1870

      There are also some other Masonic books listed there if you do a search.

    • John Ruggles
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
        Most local Lodges have copies of the Grand Lodge Proceedings going way back.
        If you ever visit one, I am sure they will be happy to help you!

        John Ruggles