My Mom

  • Suzanne Hough
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2011
      Jan: Moms are so very special. How wonderful that you could enjoy her as long as you did. My prayers are with you.
      Suzanne

    • HADDOCK,ARLENE
      Message 2 of 11 , May 31, 2011
        Jan, I sorrow over your loss. May she take comfort with her savior. Arlene

        Message 3 of 11 , May 31, 2011
          My sympathy on your loss.
          Cindy

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2011
            Jan,

            So sorry to hear about your lose. May angels watch over you and your
            loved ones, and you find peace in your special memories.

            Trish