Mowry Reunion-Sunday, June 12, 2011

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      Hi!
       The Mowry Family Reunion is  having its reunion at  Savini's Restaurant, 476 Rathbun Street, Woonsocket, R.I., on Sunday June 12, 2011,. This reunion is not annual anymore.
       Registration: 12 Noon to 12:30 P.M.,.
        Dinner 12:30 P.M. Menu: Soup,Rolls,Salad, Pasta,Potato,Chicken, Coffee, Dessert
       Presentation 2:30 P.M.: Dr. J. Stanley Lemmons: Subject King Phillip & Indian Wars
       Activities: 3:00 P.M.:
       For further details contact Richard D. Mowry, Mowry Family Association President at 401-231-5833. To contact the association, the address is P.O. Box 17131, Esmond, RI 02917,.
       FYI!
      Relatively yours,
      Scott
      Roger Mowry descent from Mehitable Mowry, Roger Mowry's daughter, wife of Eldad Kingsley.

      Scott Bill Hirst
      20 Maple Court
      Ashaway,RI 02804-1300 USA
      (401)377-4643
      Note:Telephone if you need quick reply.

    • Jan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011
        I, too, am a descendant from Roger Mowry, through:

        Roger
        Benjamin
        Benjamin
        Hannah m. Josiah Greene
        John Greene
        John Greene
        Elizabeth Lewis Greene m. Alexander Madison Covey
        Mary Elizabeth Covey m. George Bradford Carpenter
        Harriet Wells Carpenter m. Theodore Julian "TJ" Van Horn
        Amey Doris Van Horn m. David Vincent Robison
        David Vincent Robison (nee Theodore Cottrell Robison) m. Mary Alice Beaver
        Janet Lee Robison (ME)

        .......REMEMBER......
        If you forward this e-mail, PLEASE HIGHLIGHT AND DELETE ALL OLD ADDRESSES AND then use Bcc TO SEND TO MORE THAN ONE MAIL RECIPIENT.
        Please be kind to our e-mail friends and help keep our private e-mail addresses away from spammers!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2011
          I descend From Roger Morey/Mowry as well :

          Roger, Mehitable Morey who m Eldad Kingsley, Jonathan Kingsley m Mary Cole, Mary Kingsley m Thomas Peck, Peleg Peck m Phebe Mason, Hezekiah Peck m Abigail Gray, etc.

          Also

          Roger, Jonathan, Jonathan, Maria m Seth Swift.

          If anyone is interested…

          John Ruggles